Folders usually represent a single business process, such as a customer database, tech support cases, contacts, etc. Folders in NetHunt contain records.
How to create folders
- To create a folder, go to your workspace dashboard and select “Create new folder”.
2. As you create a folder, you will be taken to the folder builder to populate your folder with fields.
- In the fields library you have a full set of field types available in NetHunt. You can add as many fields as you want.
- And then edit the fields (name, field settings) in the Field options column.
3. You can also customize your folder from wherever you are:
- On the left sidebar menu:
2) Workspace dashboard:
3) From inside a folder
Moreover, the Context drop down menu changes along with the place you are in within your workspace.
The “3-dot-Settings” button nomads through your Workspace: