To start the import from Streak to the NetHunt CRM you need to:
1) Get your API key from Streak. Just log in to your Streak account and click on its icon giving a dropdown menu. Click on the Developer zone.
2) Once you are redirected to the dialog window, copy your API key.
3) Similar to a CSV import feature, click on the NetHunt icon in your Gmail and pick the Import data button.
4) Choose Import from Streak option.
5) Now choose the target workspace you want to make the import to and insert the API key you got. Click Start import.
6) You will get a new folder in your workspace with the imported data.
Congratulations! You've successfully migrated your Streak data into NetHunt CRM.
Haven’t found the answers you’re looking for? Ask our User Community.