With Linkedln integration you can easily capture contacts and companies in one click and bring them to your CRM.
First, install the extension from the Chrome Webstore. Then you will be redirected to your NetHunt account to log in.
The Linkedln integration is available in Professional Plus and Enterprise plans. Provided you are using Trial period or the Professional plan - you will be given 14 days to test the new feature and later upgrade.
Having installed the extension, you can do the following:
- One-click contacts creation in NetHunt CRM. Click on the NetHunt icon next to your connection and create a new Contact record. This record will be placed into the Contacts special folder.
- The contact profile will be enriched with the details that are available to you as a user and filled in by a person: picture, first name, last name, company, title, email, phone number, skype id, twitter handle, birth date, link to LinkedIn profile.
- One-click company creation in NetHunt CRM. Click on the NetHunt icon next to the company profile you follow and the record will be created in the Companies folder:
- The company profile will be enriched with the following details if provided by the company: name, description, logo, website, phone number, address, foundation date, industries, company size, link to LinkedIn profile.
- The NetHunt side bar will be available in LinkedIn for quick edit of contact and company profiles.
- Instantly see all the lead- or company-related details next to their profile on LinkedIn. Important information is always available and up-to-date, providing you with a valuable context when you need it the most.
- Instantly see which LinkedIn profiles and companies are already in your CRM and which ones are new (anywhere on LinkedIn).
- When you are logged into your CRM, your Linkedln prfile can be registered to another account (personal not corporate). You can simply switch the accounts in Linkedln as it is shown below in order to sync your Linkedln and NetHunt: