Here's a list of things that will help you get started and working with netHunt - LinkedIn integration efficiently.
- NetHunt integration with LinkedIn is now available as a Chrome extension only.
- Once you start working with NetHunt and activate extension, the system won't automatically connect your CRM database with LinkedIn. To connect your contacts and companies with LinkedIn profile, you will need to add or link them (one-click) from LinkedIn to your CRM.
- When you add a new Contact from LinkedIn to NetHunt, a new record will be created in Contacts folder. If this Contact has a Company mentioned as their current workplace, this Company will also be added to NetHunt and linked with this Contact.
- When you add a new Organization from LinkedIn to NetHunt, a new record will be created in Companies folder.
- LinkedIn integration is available on our trial period, the Professional Plus plan, and the Enterprise plan. We’ve also enabled a 7-day test period for users on our Free and Professional plans, giving everybody the opportunity to try the new reports and decide if they want to upgrade.
- There's no need to open a person's profile on LinkedIn to add them to your NetHunt CRM. You can create a new Contact or Company from any LinkedIn page where you see blue NetHunt icon next to the Contact name or Company name.
- Newly created Contacts or Companies are automatically enriched with the LinkedIn details that are available to you as a user. To grab more details from LinkedIn profiles, we recommend adding them to you connections in LinkedIn first.
- Since LinkedIn profiles are added to the Contacts folder in NetHunt CRM, we recommend keeping all of your contacts in the default Contacts folder in NetHunt. If you keep them in another folder, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to help you set up the system for correct integration with LinkedIn.
Should you have more questions on working with NetHunt-LinkedIn integration, start a chat with us using the chat icon in the lower right corner — we'll be happy to help!
Haven’t found the answers you’re looking for? Ask our User Community on Facebook!