To ensure good email delivery when sending email campaigns, we highly recommend you to setup SPF and DKIM TXT records for your domains.
NOTE: This process applies only if you have a custom domain address and not a regular Gmail email address ending with @gmail.com.
The overall process is quite simple if you follow the guide below. Also, consider consulting your appropriate domain provider’s guides on the process.
You can also check this video for more information on DKIM
How to configure DKIM Record
- Go to NetHunt CRM Settings page and open “DKIM/SPF and SMTP”
2. If you haven’t already, add your domain address by hitting “Add domain”
3. Under “DKIM Status” you’ll find 2 data fields - “TXT record host” and “TXT record value”. You’ll need them in the following steps.
4. Go to your domain hosting website's Settings page and paste the copied Record values for the corresponding Host and Publish them to the DNS servers.
How to configure SPF Record
In the same manner as you add the DKIM record, you need to add the SPF record in your domain hosting provider’s settings.
- Go to your domain hosting website's Settings page.
- Navigate to the DNS settings.
- The DNS Manager page will open with information about existing DNS records and Add a new DNS record.
- Add a new TXT record with the following value:
v=spf1 include:_spf.nethunt.email ~all
5. Save changes.
Please note that the domain update might take up to an hour. However, you can return to the NetHunt CRM Settings and manually verify the status of DKIM and SPF records.