If you need to update your user account (let's say you started using NetHunt on your personal Gmail account and want to change it to your corporate one) without losing any data you need to take the following steps:
- Make sure that you have the Admin role (since only admins can update users and invite new ones).
- Add the new user to the workspace (the new email address you are changing to) to the Admin role.
- Log into NetHunt under the new account and accept the invitation. If you are updating the user of your co-worker, having added them to the workspace, they need to accept the invitation sent to their email.
- Once the new user (new email) is in the workspace, you need to reassign all the records (from all the folders) that were assigned to the old account to the new one that you are adding. Here is the guide on the mass update.
- Once you are done with the mass update - go to the Users dashboard and remove the one you no longer want to be in the system. Do not forget this step or you will be charged for the user that is not working in the CRM.
Haven’t found the answers you’re looking for? Ask our User Community.