NetHunt clickable fields comprise the following ones:
- Phone number: allowing you to quickly dial the number right from the CRM. It will redirect you to your default browser calling software (Skype, Hangouts etc)
- Email: allowing you to compose an email right from the record and which will be automatically linked:
- URL: instantly transfers you to the website inserted inside:
- Address: redirects you to the Google Maps:
- Skype: goes straight to dial:
- LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Line, WeChat, Telegram, Viber:
In order to add these fields, go to the folder settings and choose them from the Folder and field management and add them to your folder:
After all the changes are made - hit Save.
Haven’t found the answers you’re looking for? Ask our User Community.