NetHunt CRM is super flexible and customizable allowing you to track any business process you have in your company.
Here are the available field types in NetHunt. Some of them are self explanatory whereas some need more hints. We will take them one-by-one.
When you add fields, you can bring them into groups:
This allows you to collect similar data fields together and then hide them in the record if you are not working with them at a certain time:
- SINGLE-LINE allows you to enter a plain short texts or numbers.
E.G. First name; Last name:
- MULTI-LINE allows you to enter plain large texts or numbers. For example Description of the deal.
- DROPDOWN is a text field allowing you to add a menu with multiple values/presets (e.g. the Stage field has values: New, Won, Lost).
E.G. Stage; Status; Priority:
- EMAIL field will be triggered by NetHunt to link all the emails coming/sent from/to the stated email address and link all the threads to records. Also, you can create an email right from the record by clicking on the icon as shown below:
- NUMBER allows you to track any numbers related to a deal or company:
- USER field adds the workspace users having the access to a folder (e.g. you can indicate Manager/Assignee/Record owner etc). If you want to indicate multiple users (add 2 or more managers into the field), activate the option "Allow multiple users). The Default to record's creator" option will populate the field with the user's email who created a record.
- PERCENT field allows you to choose how many decimal points to show in a field. You can also have it used in the number formula that is also available in NetHunt.
- AUTO NUMBER field allows you create record IDs. For example it will be a number of a deal or a support case. They are generated automatically with each newly created record. You can indicate the unique prefix and suffix to represent the abbreviation of your company name. For example, the prefix is NH-:
- CURRENCY field allows you to enter the deal amount in any possible currency. This field can also be used in the formula. When you want to calculate the total from the deal amount and discount values. When setting up the field - choose the currency type:
- SKYPE is a clickable field that will automatically dial the user in Skype. Click on the Skype icon and start talking:
- PHONE is a clickable field allowing you to quickly dial the number right from the CRM. It will redirect you to your default browser calling software (Skype or Hangouts etc):
- SOCIALS. Here you can add: Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter. They will have branded icons in the record with the fast access to the social media. These fields are clickable taking you to the relevant social pages. You can also create another field for any other social website by adding the field URL:
- URL is a field is for any website link. For the Companies folder - this will be their company website that is a clickable field:
- ADDRESS. Here you add the location and the Google map icon will be next to it so you can be quickly redirected to the location on the map:
- CHECKBOX. You can add a field checkbox and name it Processed. Let’s say you want to tick all the tickets I’ve done so far. This field will be helpful in the filtering.
- FORMULA field is in two types: Number and Text. The number one allows you to create for example the total amount field that calculates the deal amount and a discount if available.
The text formula can glue two text field together. For ex if you have two fields for First and Last names and want to stick them together into the field Full name:
- STATISTICS field has a set of system fields like:
First email sender (indicates the name of the user that send the first linked email)
First email date
First email received (the date of the first email received)
First email sent (the date of the first email sent)
Total emails Received (the number of all the received linked emails to the record)
Last email received (the date of the first email received)
Last email open count (shows how many times the last email sent was opened)
Last email sent (the date of the last email sent)
Total emails sent (the number of all the sent linked emails to the record)
Total emails (the number of all the sent/received linked emails to the record)
Total threads (the number of all the linked threads to the record).
Last Calendar Event Added (the date of the last event added)
Last Call Log Added (the date of the last call log added)
Last Comment Added (the date of the last comment added)
Last File Added (the date of the last file uploaded)
Total Calendar events (the number of all events created)
Total Call logs (the number of all call logs added)
Total Comments (the number of all comments added)
Total Files (the number of all files uploaded)
Last Interaction Field (displays the time of the last interaction in the record, e.g. comment added, file attached, an event created, email sent/received)