This integration with Zapier allows you to update or create a row in the spreadsheet.
Meaning: you have a folder full of records and want to back it up.
Here are the steps:
- Export the folder data into a spreadsheet so you have the back up file ready.
- Connect the folder to this spreadsheet via Zapier that will constantly update it.
I will take the Deals folder as an example in this Zap.
The steps to set up this automation are as follows:
- Choose NetHunt as a trigger and set it to New or Updated Record (Advanced) and Edit options: Folder>Deals; Field>Stage. Here you can select multiple fields that will be triggered to update/create a row in your spreadsheet:
- Set an action application: Google Sheets and set the action: Lookup Spreadsheet Value
- Set up the template:
Drive: My Google Drive
Spreadsheet: Deals Zapier (this is my sample spreadsheet)
Lookup Column: <Record ID> (this is the value you indicate)
Lookup Value: You take from Step 1>Record ID
- Add the third step: PATHS
PATH A: You give it the rule: ID>Exists:
- Then continue to set up an action for path A:
Choose Spreadsheet as an action>Update Spreadsheet Row and set up the template:
PATH B: You give it the rule: ID>Does not exist:
- Then continue to set up an action for path B:
Choose Spreadsheet as an action>Create Spreadsheet Row and set up the template. Fill out all the fields with new values (that will be created in the spreadsheet row):
This way you will make sure that the updated or created records in NetHunt will be exported into or updated in the connected spreadsheet.
Haven’t found the answers you’re looking for? Ask our User Community on Facebook!