Folders usually represent a single business process, such as a customer database, tech support cases, contacts, etc. Folders in NetHunt contain records.
How to create folders
- To create a new folder, go to your workspace dashboard and select “Create folder”.
You can then decide either give access to this new folder to all users in your workspace or only to those in your user role:
2. As you create a folder, you will be taken to the folder builder to choose the style of your folder (color and icon) and populate it with fields.
- In the fields library you have a full set of field types available in NetHunt. You can add as many fields as you want.
- And then edit the fields(name, field settings) in the Field options column.
3. You can also customize your folder from wherever you are:
- On the left sidebar menu:
2) Workspace dashboard:
3) From inside a folder
Haven’t found the answers you’re looking for? Ask our User Community on Facebook!