If NetHunt is not working in your browser, check the following:
- Go to your Chrome extensions and check if NetHunt is enabled:
2. Check if NetHunt is enabled in your Gmail, if not - enable it:
3. Restart browser.
4. If everything is enabled but the workspace is not found, check if you can access the web version.
5. Clear the cache.
6. If you have the workspace on but do not have certain folders, check in with the workspace admin (if you are not the one). Your user role might not have the permissions to access a certain folder and only an admin can give you this permission.
7. In case none of the above works - contact us at email@example.com
Haven’t found the answers you’re looking for? Ask our User Community on Facebook!