Templates allow you to save repetitive emails for further use and share with your team!
- You can create templates right from the email draft:
When saving templates from a draft email, choose the permissions:
- Personal (visible only to you)
- Shared (available for other workspace users)
2. In the Settings>Email templates:
3. When creating email templates right in the settings, a template will be saved in the tab you create it: Personal or Shared:
Insert and Resize images
You can add the images to your template and resize them. Click on the image, grab it by the corner and move in the needed direction to make it smaller or bigger while saving the proportions.
In the template settings you can:
- preview a template
- rename a template
- copy it
You can also modify template's text using the available editing options:
Share a personal template
In order to share a personal template, you need to first Copy it and choose the permissions Shared:
Templates in the email campaigns
In the email campaigns you can also insert one of the available templates:
Search for templates
If you have a lot of templates and need to quickly find the perfect one - just start typing the name of the one you have in mind and NetHunt will find it. You can search for templates while composing a separate email or an email campaign.
Haven’t found the answers you’re looking for? Ask our User Community.