Templates allow you to save repetitive emails for further use and share with your team!
- You can create templates right from the email draft:
When saving templates from a draft email, choose the permissions:
- Personal (visible only to you)
- Shared (available for other workspace users)
2. In the Settings>Email templates:
3. When creating email templates right in the settings, a template will be saved in the tab you create it: Personal or Shared:
In the template settings you can:
- preview a template
- rename a template
- copy it
You can also modify template's text using the available editing options:
Share a personal template
In order to share a personal template, you need to first Copy it and choose the permissions Shared:
Templates in the email campaigns
In the email campaigns you can also insert one of the available templates:
Search for templates
If you have a lot of templates and need to quickly find the perfect one - just start typing the name of the one you have in mind and NetHunt will find it. You can search for templates while composing a separate email or an email campaign.
Haven’t found the answers you’re looking for? Ask our User Community.