When you have a few folders in your workspace, you might need to link records from all of them together.
Let's say you have two folders: Deals and Companies. Each customer has at least one deal (opportunity/project) linked to them.
- You need to establish a link between these two folders.
- Go to the Deals (or another folder you have) folder settings.
- Add the linking field to folder Companies:
4. Save the settings and go to any deal record.
5. Click on the Company field you just added and you will need to start typing the customer name you already have in your folder and it will give you the option to link it to the deal. Or you can create a new customer record.
Haven’t found the answers you’re looking for? Ask our User Community.