When you receive a brand new email - you can quickly create a contact record right form your inbox.
To do so:
- hover your mouse over the NetHunt icon and click on it
- you'll be suggested to magically auto-create the Contact record that will be saved in the default Contacts folder:
3. when you open the email - you will see a linked record to it with the sender's contact details (First name, Last name and the email address) filled out along with the saved profile picture (if it was available initially):
4. if the profile picture was empty, you can upload the one from your computer:
5. The newly created record will be found in the Contacts folder: