NetHunt CRM integration with Google Calendar works both in the Gmail extension and in the web application.
- You can create a Calendar event right from a record. You open a record and first Connect to Google Calendar:
2. Create an event by naming it, adding a description and choosing starting and finishing date&time:
3. Once the event is created - it will be stored on the record's timeline and you can click on it to be redirected to your Calendar:
4. On the event you can see a linked record and the ability to invite guests to this event:
5. When you open your Week/Month etc view - you can see events linked to records. Clicking on them - you can see which record it is linked to, link to another record(s) and create a new record from this event:
All the events you link from Calendar to NetHunt will be stored on the record's timeline.
Haven’t found the answers you’re looking for? Ask our User Community.