Imagine one of your co-workers is either leaving the company or is promoted to another position, hence no longer needs to manage delas/clients assigned to them.
Instead, you need to reassign their records to a new NetHunt user or an existig one.
If you hire a new employee:
- Invite them to the workspace.
- When they accept the invitation and added to the workspace, go to each folder you want to reassign the records and filter the records by the former employee:
E.g. All the deals belonging to my former employee Oliver Brandt need to be reassigned to the new user Ross Gellar.
- Go to the Deals folder (you'll do it with each folder) and filter the records by the field Manager (or Assignee, which one you have) indicating the name of the former employee;
- when you get the list - select all the records and click on the mass update button:
- choose the field Manager and Replace by the name of the new user:
3. Having reassigned the records in all the needed folders you can now remove the former employee from your workspace.
Haven’t found the answers you’re looking for? Ask our User Community on Facebook!