Imagine one of your co-workers is either leaving the company or is promoted to another position, hence no longer needs to manage delas/clients assigned to them.
Instead, you need to reassign their records to a new NetHunt user or an existig one.
If you hire a new employee:
- Invite them to the workspace.
- When they accept the invitation and added to the workspace, go to each folder you want to reassign the records and filter the records by the former employee:
E.g. All the deals belonging to my former employee Oliver Brandt need to be reassigned to the new user Ross Gellar.
- Go to the Deals folder (you'll do it with each folder) and filter the records by the field Manager (or Assignee, which one you have) indicating the name of the former employee;
- when you get the list - select all the records and click on the mass update button:
- choose the field Manager and Replace by the name of the new user:
3. Having reassigned the records in all the needed folders you can now remove the former employee from your workspace.