When you need to keep track of your working progress, there's nothing better than a pipeline to show all of your stages, deal and contact types, priority of the record and what not.
In NetHunt you can create as many pipelines as needed and here's how:
1. Go to your folder and select the card view by the field you need to sort your records. Below, you can see how it looks for the Deals folder if we were to sort the records by stage.
2. You can filter the records you see or hide the unneeded columns for those not to disturb you (e.g. to only see the deals that are in progress and not Won or Lost).
3. Once you are satisfied with your card view - save it! So every time you would like to see your pipeline it's right there.
4. If you need another pipeline in your workspace - go to the folder you would like to create it in and sort the records by a different field. Below, you can see how this time we are sorting the records by deal type. And save it as a new view.
5. If your new pipeline requires different records structure, so you need to sort the records by completely different fields, which are not needed for the ones in your first pipeline, it is better to create a new folder. Then, you can create a pipeline in the new folder as well.
And there you have it! All of your pipelines right where you need them!
If you would like to keep track of your sales processes at the highest level, you might also want to check out How to forecast sales in NetHunt.
Haven’t found the answers you’re looking for? Ask our User Community.