The NetHunt settings comprise of the following sections:
- Preferences: this section allows you to change the date format and manage your follow-ups (hide them from the left side-bar; show/hide overdue follow-ups counter, show/hide today follow-ups counter).
- Folder and field management: this section allows you to customize your folders and their field set, reorder folders. To learn more, follow the guides Part 1 and Part 2.
- Saved views: this section allows you to: move, edit, export and delete views from folders.
- Roles: this section allows you to manage user roles in your workspace.
- Users: this section allows you to manage users in your workspace.
- Trash bin: stores the deleted items (folders, records and fields) for 1 month.
- Account management: allows you to remove your account (user) from the existing workspace. If you are a workspace admin, you will need to appoint another user the admin role in order to quit the workspace.
- Workspace management: here you can change the name of the current workspace and delete the account with all the data permanently.