The NetHunt Settings comprise of the following sections:
- Preferences: this section allows you to change the date format, system language, notifications and email open/click settings.
- Folder and field management: this section allows you to customize your folders and their field set, reorder folders.
- Saved views: this section allows you to move, edit, export and delete views from folders.
- Data enrichment: NetHunt CRM can automatically populate your records with important customer-related data (such as contact details) and establish correct relations between records.
- Tasks: create and manage all the tasks settings in this section.
- Email templates: here you can create and store email templates for personal and shared usage.
- Email delivery settings: this is where you can configure your DKIM/SPF records for NetHunt CRM, set up custom SMTP or choose Gmail as delivery method by default.
- Roles: this section allows you to manage user roles in your workspace.
- Users: this section allows you to manage users in your workspace.
- Import data: this is where you can import your data to NetHunt either from a CSV file or other applications.
- Google Contacts sync: this tab allows you to sync your Google Contacts and the Contacts folder in the NetHunt.
- Integrations: this tab serves for API key generation, quickly start using some of the most common zaps with Zapier and start your integration with Google data studio.
- Trash bin: stores the deleted items (folders, records and fields) for 1 month.
- Account management: allows you to remove your account (user) from the existing workspace. If you are a workspace admin, you will need to appoint another user the admin role in order to quit the workspace.
- Workspace management: here you can change the name of the current workspace and delete the account with all the data permanently.
- Billing: this is the tab where you can manage your subscription plan and billing details.
Haven’t found the answers you’re looking for? Ask our User Community.